18+ years of exp in games/video industry: Direction, art, C#.
Frequently asked questions
When is the game out?
Maybe never. I am working on this on my free time without funding so it might take a week a year or 10 years! Subscribe to my newsletter to find out!
What is the game about?
The game is a mystery adventure. You are investigating what happened during a span of time through a series of interrogations. All of these interrogations you experience as gameplay flashbacks during which you will play as the interrogated person.
What platforms will the game be released on?
If I get it completed, it will be on PC, Mac, iOS, Apple TV, Android for sure!
Gamepad support will also be added early on to support possible console ports (ps, xbox, switch) as it will inform design decisions.
What will the price be?
Do you need help?
No, but maybe give me a shout anyway? Who knows what might happen!
Is this your first tango?
No, here are 50 other things I have done for starters!
- Iron Danger – Shard of TimeMy debut PC / Console game as a game lead. A game all about maximising your actions in combat with the help of infinite redos and intuitive trial and error. It is basically a gamified combat sequence animation tool (so cool)! A lot of games market themselves as being built… Read more »
- AallonmurtajaAallonmurtaja Title Sequence Written, Directed & Cinematography by Tero Ahonen Assisted by Jesse Pyysalo Edited by Jussi-Petteri Kemppainen & Tero Ahonen Music by Antony Bentley & Mikko Joensuu Client: Warner Bros. International Television Production Finland Aallonmurtaja TV series directed by Mika Kurvinen Premiere 2.9. at C More Suomi, MTV3, MTV… Read more »
- Ainola AliveA live visual VJ set for Meidän Festivaali celebrating Jean Sibelius and especially his wife, Aino. Together with my brother we produced visuals for 4 concerts in total. We did not know of the performances in advance, so I built a live visual set capable of adapting to any type… Read more »
- Angry Birds Toons RiggingIn this presentation I describe the creation of the 3D-like rigging in Adobe After Effects to produce 2D animation with hand-drawn qualities for Angry Birds Toons. Adobe: How did Rovio Animation get started? Kemppainen: After Rovio’s amazing success in mobile gaming, the company decided to expand its offerings to include more entertainment and… Read more »
- Missä Kuljimme KerranIt is an historical movie set in Helsinki in the period from 1905 until 1944. Among its motifs are the often vain search for happiness, love and prosperity. It tells the stories of the aristocratic Lilliehjelm family, the middle-class Widing family and the poor Kajander family from the Finland’s independence… Read more »
- Cosmic AvengerA short animated film about 2 mail-robots that encounter an abandoned package. I was contacted by the director duo Mariko & Ismo after they had seen my music video Pieni ja Ihmeellinen. They loved its style and wanted to create an animated movie using the same visual style. This time… Read more »
- Pieni ja IhmeellinenDirection: Jussi Kemppainen Screenplay: Lauri Konttori Puppets and Miniatures: Lauri Konttori, Jussi Kemppainen, Antti Kemppainen Wardrobe: Mirkka Kallio Gaffer: Toni Pasanen, Lauri Konttori Grip: Antti Kemppainen, Jyrki Kemppainen Drawings: Lauri Konttori, Tommi Ojala Thanks: Jyri Sääksjärvi, Tero Ahonen, Riitta KemppainenRoosa Saarinen, Alex Keskitalo, Vanessa Riki, Markus KallioTopi Kemppainen, Anna Kemppainen,… Read more »
Does the game have a publisher?
Nope, this is just my hobby.
Does the game need a publisher?
Are you motivated now, but will eventually lose interest and the project will fade into nothingness?